This page is for discussing the fastest and best ways to level up.
Remember to sign your name with four tildas ~ so we can all see who wrote what.
Levelling Up TipsEdit
1.Train units and gain experiance from training the units. I like to train the units; Specter and Shrike because they give me a decent amount of experience in a short time.
Coolthrower (talk) 23:52, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
2. Use combat boosts and attack Farm (Noun), players that give a lot of experience or [PvE]s.
Coolthrower (talk) 23:57, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
3. Use the defense simulator along with a few boosts. This is the lazy man's way of leveling up.
That's a very nice everything you have there... (talk) 00:25, December 3, 2012 (UTC)Dafuq???
4. Research units to make it harder for your units to be destroyed. Along the way, you will also earn experience.
5.Make use of special events in the announcements page in the game itself, such as more XP awarded for research and stuff. EagleBlood (talk) 12:51, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
6. Train stuff, then dump it on map outposts. User:NinjaEditor signed here. 17:39, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
7. Join a very high-ranked alliance, one that get's Kira's gifts from map rewards. Then open them, and use all the platoons you get. Thegaminator (talk) 00:23, April 14, 2014 (UTC).