- Spellcheck (Can be done automatically on Google Chrome)
- Check for grammar and clarity
- Details, Details, Details (put in every detail you can)
- Remove the stub tag (if you wrote enough details)
- Instead of things like Platinum there are (learn to use these)
- Avoid edit wars, if an article get into an edit/revoke/edit/revoke cycle we have to lock it, avoid doing this!
- Do not use information from unreliable sources
- Try to have a neutral point of view
- When a Page is NEW then ADD MORE, instead of delete and criticise. Wait a few days for perfection.
- Try to have no red links
- Try to put stats on (if needed)
- Have pictures (If there are)
- Put it in anyway, even if your not sure (but mention your not sure)
- Try to have quotes
- Make Infoboxes
- Bold titles
Know more? Add!