The fourth General released, General Hale, as with all Generals you can upgrade via the Generals Quarters building. After being killed in a battle, she can be used in a next battle without any penalty. General Hale requires a Level 12 Generals Quarters.
Strategy Tips Edit
General's Hale Psionic Hack can be used on most difficult bases that have huge damage bonuses on their turrets to turn their strength against the base and destroy buildings even without use of own troops. The Psionic Hack ability starts instantly (unlike Destabilize).
To protect Hale from instant death one should place her outside range of most damaging turrets, especially outside range of turrets equipped with General Targeting smart part.
The maximum size of playfield is 10 000 x 10 000 pixels. This means that only Orbital Strike Cannon at level 18 was able to cover the playfield from north to south edge when the game is zoomed out. Since introduction of level 19, the range of Orbital Strike Cannon was severely reduced so no turret/part/token combination can reach the real edges of the playfield. One can place Hale at such great distance together with some shielding units (cannon fodder) to give Hale some time to use Psionic Hack.
There are several ways to resize browser to such large resolution as 10 000 pixels. Much depends on operating system. Below are some hints how to do it. The list is perhaps not complete.
- use multiple high resolution screens (most comffortable and most expensive solution),
- resize the browser beyond physical screen resolution (works under Linux with KDE desktop environment, note that one can quickly switch between fullscreen and huge-size states via double-click on title bar, works also under Windows with 3rd party software that removes limits of window size),
- use the Chome browser and change zoom setting to 500% to change layout of the page to show northern and southern parts of the black area.
- use multiple virtual desktops arranged in continous way (works with Afterstep and its Pager under Linux),
- set up a VNC server with custom resolution and connect to it with a VNC client (disable automatic desktop resizing),
- set up a custom virtual resolution (in xorg.conf in Linux or through special drivers in Windows),
- set up a Virtual Machine with custom resolution.
Note that depending on your video hardware and operating system you may encounter some limits to the maximum resolution or total number of pixels of the virtual screen.
Some players believe that using of high resolution is "hacking" or that is against the rules. No such rule disallowing this practice has been ever published by Kabam. On the contrary, Kabam increased the range of Orbital Strike Cannon for several months to values that allow fair defense against Hale's attacks from the outer boundaries of the playfield.
Introducing General Hale!Edit
|“|| Introducing General Hale! This new general was the result of Maar experimentation, a human implanted with Cerulean bionics and technology. She has the power to wreak havoc in a technology-driven battlefield!
Her Sabotage ability allows her to rip apart the circuitry of buildings and turrets at a distance, damaging them by a percentage of their health.
Hale's ultimate ability, Psionic Hack allows her to seize control of enemy turrets, turning the base's defenses against itself!
Hale will lend her calamitous power any Commander who has a General's quarters of level 12 or higher.
Check our official forums for more details including a full backstory!
—Edgeworld, Mail, 2013 Mar 3
General's Order's BoxEdit
Also partly relevant is this Mail from Kabam.
|“|| With the release of the new and powerful addition of the Premium Skills, your Generals have never been stronger! Leveling up these new skills requires a Generals Order, and here is your chance to win some!
Simply purchase our new Generals Orders Box for a chance to take home this exclusive item, but that's not all!
You will also have a small chance to win 5 Generals Orders, and also can receive other troop items like Berserkers, Disruptors, Chimeras, and Hornets that all will provide XP when opened!
The only way to get these Generals Orders currently is through this Mystery Box, which will only be available for a Limited Time! Visit the featured tab of the store to get yours today!
—Edgeworld, Mail, 2013 Mar 3
|Level||Health||Damage||Range||Rate of fire||Speed||Splash Radius||Transport size|
An extract from the table of all possible General abilities that applies to the General Hale:
|Arsenal||Medium damage boost multiplied by unit transport size|
|Telescopic Sights||Medium increase in attack range|
|Heavy Artillery||Large increase in splash radius|
|Teleport||Click to teleport the General anywhere on the map. At level 10 click and hold to teleport General and surrounding troops.|
|Destabilize||Reduces enemy turret health by a percentage of remaining health|
|Psionic Hack||Controls enemy turrets and turns them against each other|
- The bonus damage is multiplied by unit transport size. A Shrike (size 2) would actually gain 40 bonus damage at L1. A Bomba (size 3) would actually gain 60 bonus damage at L1. A Decimator (size 15) would actually gain 27,000 damage at level 17.